Election Day is just around the corner, and the YES on 1 campaign needs your help! Check out the suggested actions below to see how you can pitch in!
- Put a YES on 1 sign in your yard! Order one here or pick up a free sign at these locations while supplies last.
- Make phone calls! We're building a volunteer team to contact voters and remind them to vote YES on Prop 1. Email email@example.com with your name and phone number, and we'll contact you to get started.
- Become a volunteer driver! If you can help deliver materials around the state, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and city of residence.
- Help us share our message by participating in Tag Ten for Prop 1! Share our online ad on Facebook and tag ten friends with a message: "Who's voting YES on Prop 1? I know I am! Prohibition has failed, and we need a smarter approach."
- Distribute YES on 1 campaign literature! You can access and print our campaign materials here to share with friends, family, and neighbors or post around your community. Are you a member of an organization or group doing voter outreach in the coming weeks? Carry our flyers along, too! For larger groups, please email email@example.com, and we can provide copies for you. If you print and distribute these on your own, please send us an email with your name, address, and the approximate monetary value of the printings so we can adhere to Michigan campaign finance rules.
We are just a couple of weeks away from making Michigan the next state to end the disastrous policy of marijuana prohibition. We need your help in these final days to bring home a victory. Pick a few action items above and help ensure Prop 1 wins on November 6!